17’ QX70 PERFORMANCE UPGRADES

Magician

Car
2017 INFINITI QX70S
Hi all so I have done a few mods. I’m running a ARK exhaust and drop in AEM air filters. I’m not happy with the trans constantly going into higher gears in auto mode when do 30-40 mph. I would like to get a tune but I feel $1000 -$1200 is pricey for only 30 hp. I would really like to get the trans tuned to stop the high gear shifting. I would like to know if any company makes a canned tuned? On one of my other cars I used an accessport which worked great on my JCW mini.(car has since been sold) That made a huge difference. If anyone has a tuner recommendation in my area would be appreciated. Or any mods you’ve had success with. Thanks for your time.
Philip

I think spend the $1200.00 as a +30Hp on your existing setup as it is quite the kick up a couple levels . You can try to penny-pinch your way through using mods you are not familar with and getting some off key advice on each part and in so doing, not end up with what you would have hoped for in the long term. And it does cost more to fix mistakes. Besides, the person who will do the tune for you will be in a better position to advise you further when the tune is done in my opinion :). also consider a remap of the ECU and check the settings on the TCU as well as maybe the Cruise control setting may need a tweak (not sure if this is a mechanical fix or an electronic fix)