16" Multispoke Alloys (4x100)

munch8987

Car
Fiat Punto 16vt
Hey all,

I have been offerd my dream wheels, so now need to get rid of my wheels to pay for them.

I am unsure of make, but I beleive them to be team dynamics monza wheels (older style)

When I recieved them they were in a sorry state, but a few months hard graft and they have completly come around.

They were sandblasted back to bare metal and skimmed over with chemical metal to smooth off the defects and curb marks. I also deleted the recess where there should be a centre cap, because I thought it would look better (and couldnt afford the centre caps )

All 4 wheels have been primerd 3 layers, top coat 4 layers and and then 3 clear coats, after that I used meguiars scratch-x, followed by a heavy waxing

They will all need new tyres, this was how I recieved them, and now my new wheels have turned up, there is no point.

They are 4x100 fitment and you will need to get spigot rings to fit your vehicle (i can supply if needed)

I am looking for around 200 for them

They are located in braintree, essex and ideally would ned collecting.
But can arrange courier for extra 30 for next day delivery

Thanks in advance
Ben

link to pistonheads advert with pics - http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2549949.htm

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back