11th Feb TOPGEAR SHOW comments.

Wasnt impressed, show wasnt as good as normal.

It was just one long film of the guys being in America. They each had $1000 to buy a car instead of renting a car and they were given a series of challenges.

I thought the producers put the guys in a bit of danger when they got them to write on each others car then drive through Alabama, they could've got really injured.

Sorry, but my opinion, not a great show tonight! :?

I thought the show was hilarious,i loved it.especially when one of there challenges was to camp out and the only thing they could eat was something they found at the side of the road.They found a squirrel but JC went awol and came back with a cow on top of his car. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A marmite episode :?

Hi Freddie - how the car/work going?

I hope someone has recorded these for me otherwise I'll have to go out and buy the DVD box set when it comes out. Perhaps I should call in a favour from my mother in law.

Car is going okay Wayne, bought a stupid amount of car cleaning/paint correction tools and products, but have no time to use them. Especially in this weather.. Thinking of selling her after the summer, might go to New Zealand for 6 months. But for the meantime.. Booked some track time for the French Car Show in July.. :D