106 alloys too wide

Matty553

Hi
Have just joined as have a prob with a set of 306 15" cyclone alloys for my 106 (roland garros :wink: ) as the front pair stick out! i new this wud happen as pcd is same but offset is bigger.

pls has anyone got ne ideas to fix as is really anoying! thanx

Matt

Hi Matt - really nice to have you along. Welcome to the site.

Your only real option is to make the arches wider, which can also look pretty cool. I'm guessing that you've not added a spacer or anything extra. How much do they stick out - cos you don't want to end up doing a wide body conversion?

waynne said:
Hi Matt - really nice to have you along. Welcome to the site.

Your only real option is to make the arches wider, which can also look pretty cool. I'm guessing that you've not added a spacer or anything extra. How much do they stick out - cos you don't want to end up doing a wide body conversion?

Yeah theres no spacers, its just the fronta pair which stick out about 20mm
Dunno whether i need to buy 106 specific (on ebay which r more pricey!) or i have seen a universal pair for peanuts on a website called speeding.co.uk? dont really want to drill nething either (not being fussy)
cheers for help!

I bet the extra work required on the universal pair is far more trouble than it is worth - I would go with the 106 specific. Have you chatted to a local bodyshop - they could probably sort something out for you cheaply and give a nice finish.