10 years of driving.

UndergroundRacer

Car
Ford KA Mk2 2010
(11 years if I include the moped on a provisional) Hello everyone, I've owned plenty of cars and motorbikes. I’ve tuned mopeds usually but looking to step up my game and work with cars hopefully.

My dream car is a s13, because I have a thing for those Japanese cars flip up lights.

My favourite car that I’ve drove is most likely the Corsa.

I look forwards to participating here, cheers.

Hello and welcome |B

The S 13 is a good basis for a sporty or track car as the interchangeability of Nissan parts is almost endless and so many different mods have been done and the info is all there for you if you search.

The prices for the S13's is going up fast over in Australia but am unsure what they are doing in your country.

The 180's are the ones with "the flip up lights"

Hello there and let me give you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars - car tuning forums, and thank you for joining us.

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and look forward to Talking Cars with you. Tell us all about your project and your plans for it. Are you looking for track mods or fast road?

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back