1.2 corsa or peugeot 206

hey and welcome. to be honest nether really
have driven a 1.2 corsa and found it free reving but didnt get the speed up quickly - yes i know its a 1.2 and although ive not driven a 1.2 206, can you even get them ?, i have driven a 1.1 and youd be better getting out and pushing it most of the time. theres also the whole french problem with the 206.

so out of the two id have to save corsa but please please please stay away from :
stupid big exhausts
" " bodykits
" " wheels that are too big for such a small car

I'm actually a fan of the 1.2 SXi Corsa C. True, it's not the baddest, fastest mother wouldn't like it car on the road, but it's not a bad drive and as a first car, you could do a lot, lot worse. Like a Corsa D, or a Nissan Micra which I read on here earlier handles like a blacmange.

If you want something really fun, go for a Mini (the proper bo old skool one) or a Ford Ka. Really great fun in a low powered package.

Not much if we're honest. A fast road cam, induction kit, sports exhaust and head work will add around 10bhp max.

Get the suspension uprated and enoy a good handling car. Save your mod money for your next car when you have some no claims bonus.

I think most of us blew loads of money on our first cars and regretted this later on.;)