Most BHP per £ = grin per £

aston

The Torque Meister
Car
VOLVO and VW
Everyone is looking for more power which no doubt equates to car off road for periods of time, throwing money away and dirty hands, So for buying a second hand car which goes most BHP per £, I'll start.

XJR=326 bhp -6cyl/ 370bhp-v8 @ £2k plus and rwd

any idea which is the best bargain BHP / Weight / Running Cost Per Mile
(cars not bikes)

Good luck

Nissan 200SX turbo, very reliable and cheap to run, easy to mod and pretty cheap to pick up nowadays. Also they are quite light cars!

t5's are great things my one was very quick infact was so quick nearly hit a lorry while flooring it down the race track officer lol he pulled out in front of me i stood on the brakes when i looked i was still doing 140 just say i never when that quick again but that was all standard bar the k&n panel filter

I was looking for a 200sx a while back but didn't find them to be that cheap any more. I think a good alternative to a Porsche 944/968

My wife got me a ferrari,lotus westfield track drive one year, I enjoyed the lotus so much I wanted to find a cheap equal. Someone mentioned a mk1 mr2 so I purchased a renault Alpine GTA Turbo instead, what a car but useless as an every day car, no room for the shopping. great on petrol and grins though. sold it and got a MercC 230kompressor, Cheap enough but pretty boring to drive.

I agree that the nissan pulsar gives plenty of grunt for your money, absolutley terrifying to ride in though, feel as if they are made out of the sort of tin you find in sardine cans, the sort you just peel open, (shudder)

what about the jag XJS, less than 2k will get you a servicable one, be careful of rust though plenty of rotboxes out there.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back