wats d story

runnin 1.2 bar boost,greddy intercooler and air filter,f con pro engine managemant and hks electronic valve controller dont know wat that does do,and usein octane boost,full competition gear box takein that out do its to noisey wen cornering, was told its between 380 and 400 bhp but dont tink it is,tinkin about high lift cams for it dont know wat ones do

Have you got a spec list of what you have installed or are you going by what someone has told you?
I'd love to see some pics too so have a wander round the forum and get posting as you will need 10 posts before uploading pics or links buddy. ;)

Should've done some research before buying something like a modified Evo in all honesty.

Welcome to the forum though, hope nothing goes bang.

Have you got a spec list of what you have installed or are you going by what someone has told you?
I'd love to see some pics too so have a wander round the forum and get posting as you will need 10 posts before uploading pics or links buddy. ;)

im goin by whats in the car im a mechanic so i know a bit

Last edited by a moderator:

got my pics up lad

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back