Hello

RFA9000

Car
mitsubishi gsr
hi everyone , im rob and i drive a 1994 saab 9000 with a few mods , is there any other saab nuts about ? i cant be the only one LOL!! as for the rest of you lesser car drivers (LMAO)a big HELLO !!

hi there, yes it is a turbo ,a 1994 aero in black the only colour to have!!, ive done the usual, lowered by 40mm and sat it on 18in megastars. the windows are tinted ,decat pipe and a 3.5in tailpipe, also a carbon fibre rear wing. as for the engine its been ballanced ,fuel pressure regulator uprated ,cone airfilter and replaced the standed dv with a bailey one for now, im planning to gas flow the head and put bigger valves in and replace the cams, but like every thing it all takes time, i see u have a 620ti, hows that ?

hey and welcome mate
lesser car models, youve just got a posh vauxhall ;)

sounds like youve done a fair bit to it them

a posh vauxhall !!!!!! maybe if it was the newer saab or the 900 ,in my eyes it the last of the true saab lol
well i had the car for four years now and its only been on the road for two of them :( so what u running in urs ?

just above standard, last time i did a power run i was showing 190bhp from the diagnosics.
sorry i misread your 1st post thought it read 2004 not 1994

i take it you did all the work while it was of the road them ?
have you had it a custom map added to it? looks like one of the things youve mssed out?
whats the current and final igures your looking for?
and how are you finding the traction through the front

just above standard, last time i did a power run i was showing 190bhp from the diagnosics.
sorry i misread your 1st post thought it read 2004 not 1994

i take it you did all the work while it was of the road them ?
have you had it a custom map added to it? looks like one of the things youve mssed out?
whats the current and final igures your looking for?
and how are you finding the traction through the front

yeah i did it all started when no2 bigend let go ,i only had the car 6 months gutted :( so i striped it and also found the crank split in 3 places (dont ask how ) but even saab had never seen anything like it ,so i had to find another one witch need to be ground, so i decided to get the hole lot ballanced at the same time and as for the ecu remap the car runs 225bhp as standed so i thought ill do the head work frist and then have it done , i got the model with out tc (less problems ) so yeah if i put my foot down to hard they light up an lsd will be fitted

Hi and welcome to TorqueCars, it looks like you'll fit in just fine. I'm picking up on definate carism tendancies though;) I do know that Saabs have great heaters :lol:

My mate has a Diesel Saab and it goes really nicely, I can only imagine how quick the petrol ones are. Do you have the HOT engine then?

hi there, yes it is a turbo ,a 1994 aero in black the only colour to have!!, ive done the usual, lowered by 40mm and sat it on 18in megastars. the windows are tinted ,decat pipe and a 3.5in tailpipe, also a carbon fibre rear wing. as for the engine its been ballanced ,fuel pressure regulator uprated ,cone airfilter and replaced the standed dv with a bailey one for now, im planning to gas flow the head and put bigger valves in and replace the cams, but like every thing it all takes time, i see u have a 620ti, hows that ?

The Ti is sadly off the road at the minute buddy with a Broken Turbo. :sad2:

Hi and welcome to TorqueCars, it looks like you'll fit in just fine. I'm picking up on definate carism tendancies though;) I do know that Saabs have great heaters :lol:

My mate has a Diesel Saab and it goes really nicely, I can only imagine how quick the petrol ones are. Do you have the HOT engine then?

hi , many thanks for the welcome ,no i dont have the hot engine ,that engine is used in the newer saab 93-95 with the t7 management where as mine has the t5 management, the better one to tune so they say, and yeah the heater is great cant say for the ac as the weather is never hot enough to use it lol

The Ti is sadly off the road at the minute buddy with a Broken Turbo. :sad2:

i sypathise with u ,its always heart breaking when things break , but the feeling u get when you have repaired it and blip it done the road again, will make up for it :bigsmile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back