Boot lock Clio 182

turbonutter69

TC ModFather
Car
Insignia SRI.
Ok peeps my sister has a Clio 182 and the boot lock keeps jamming. When she presses the remote to unlock the car you can hear the boot unlock but the buttom won't press in. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know how to fix it without going to a garage? Many thanks in advance.:D

had the same problem on the laguna, had to lower the rear seats and get in the boot from what i can remember their is a platic thing on the mechinisum which got stuck not allowing the button to be pushed got it un stuck never had the problem again. was i bit awkward to do though.hope this was some help

had the same problem on the laguna, had to lower the rear seats and get in the boot from what i can remember their is a platic thing on the mechinisum which got stuck not allowing the button to be pushed got it un stuck never had the problem again. was i bit awkward to do though.hope this was some help

Cheers mate this is the second time its happened. The garage got it unstuck last time. I've not really had time to have a good look. Have I got to take off the trim panel?