how do you do it??

prevtec

Pro Tuner
Car
prelude 2.2vtec jap
washing cars that is

do you wash your car by hand, or put it through a car wash????

ive always done it by hand
been told before that the carwash brushes eventually put scratches on the windows and put swirl marks on the paint

very true mate. use to buckets, one with shampoo and one with rinse water. that way you dont transfer any grit back into the wash solution.
always do a pre soak and thorough rinse beforehand to ;)

yeah i used to work in a filling station and art of the job was to clean out the car washes.
it was shocking how hard the nylon brushes were.

i use the 2 bucket methoud with a wash mitt

I take pride and wash my car by hand...I put some music on and enjoy it as best I can! Last time I was washed my car was October, get a nice coat of high definition wax on to protect the paint work. I shine my rims whenever they need it!

Always by hand. I use a proper Wool wash mitt. I have used the local hand wash which did a good job but I like to take my time and do a proper job.

i always do it by hand because my car gets that dirty the car wash never does it propely anyway so by hand i find is cheaper and does a better job :)

£20 gets me a full wash, shammy dry and Wax with a free Coffee! And with the 5 people doing it you barely get time to drink the coffee! ;)

The Kosovans show us what hard work really is ;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back