DYDA da

Hello there. Nice to have you on the site. Tell us a bit about yourself and your car. Not been to Cornwall for a while but I spend a week in Tintagel a few years back.

i have recently passed my test im almost 18 . I have a 1.9 di clio p reg in metallic medetarainian blue. I have made a few minor modificaitions with the help of my mother whom also is passtionate about the clio. My family has been in to horses for generaitions and we decided to put vinal stickers on the clio of galloping horses(makes the car diffrent) , the clio has angel and lexus lights chrome widscreen wipers o and dixy hornes. O and alloys. It also has a small sound system inside. Im not much of a speed freak and tend to stick to speed limits! i just like a nice looking car. I am a waiter and attend college so dont have much time for anything elce apart from the car. What about u what do you drive and were do you live, as of yet to venture out of cornwall. Hope to get pics on soon but not had a chance what with the weather.

Hi bunney nice to have you along. The car sounds great. I'd love to see some pics. Post them up in the members gallery so we can all have a look;)

I've got an Audi A3 1.8T Sport. Had a week in St Ives last year and went down to Cornwall for my honeymoon so your neck of the woods always has had a special appeal.

Yes i love it down here the only thing stopping my pics is the weather. Down here wet weather equals extremely muddy car. Hope you enjoyed your honeymoon and lovin the sound of your car and dont make me jealous love audi s .

Honeymoon was over a decade ago, it rained mostly but we had a good time. We seemed to spend a lot of time exploring tin, copper and other mines.

(VAG should be renamed to AVG then PG. ;) :lol:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back