extreme secutity

steve09

Track Warrior
Car
Honda NSR 125R
now im not planning to do this, just curious as i have seen some of the anti-hijack methods they use in south africa, one being a 8 foot flame thrower to either side of the car lol.

saw something like this on an american site a while ago.

what im wondering is can it be legal to get another car battery in the boot, hooked up to the altenater, then running from the battery to a 10 farrad powercap, then to the door handles.

im thinking it might not be because if someone walks past and brushes against it, ZZAP.

what does torquecars think about the legal issue?

and how much power does a one farad power cap hold?basically a big capasiter right?

Last edited:
A 1-farad capacitor can store one coulomb (coo-lomb) of charge at 1 volt. A coulomb is 6.25e18 (6.25 * 10^18, or 6.25 billion billion) electrons.

You'd need to complete a circuit to shock someone.

It's also totally illegal. Not unlawful, which is a word I like. ILLEGAL.

Whilst highly amusing, this is illegal and could have serious consequences. Think about what could happen if a little kid or someone with a pacemaker accidentally completed the circuit...
Buy an alarm with an SMS sender or a tracker if you're that worried about losing your ride. At the end of the day, it's a lump of metal and you can always build another one.

i thought it would be illigal and as in my OP i did say that cos if someone brushed passed it they would feel the force.

i was meerly interested in the legal issue of it, as that sort of thing is legal is SA.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back