The New Kid

Goldie777

Hi, better start off by sayin I'm only 16 but start driving a car in november! I live in Jersey which is a lil island between England and France for those who don't know. I'm a bit of a farm boy and I've always had a thing about engines, and I do enjoy driving a tractor about. I've already got a renault clio 1.4 RT for my first car, did want something quicker but my dad wouldn't let me. I've saved up some money and looking to buy a Golf MK2 1.8 GTi probably 16v as a project to do.

Mark

Hi Goldie and welcome to the forum. The Clio's not a bad first car and the Golf is certainly a cracking ideal project car. If you look at some of the dyno runs the owners clubs run, there are still some serious Mk IIs out there.

Wow a GTi as a project car thats a ncie one to start out with. It good to get a bit of experience and cos you live on a farm it is cool and gives you some practice at car control before you take the test.

Hello by the way.

yeah we've only got horses tho so just loads of fields to burn around in! i've got like a tractor licence that i only had to pay £15 for then i could drive on the road with my tractor lol top speed of 30 mph but great for drifting round corners!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back