Update on SJ Forester

Car
18 SJ 2.5i Prem 6MT
I still cannot post any pictures. Perhaps I will post each day for ten days so I can post pictures.

The SJ Forester has gone under diagnostics. I realized that after fixing some of the brake and suspensions issues, I was still having some existing issues. Just to get y'all caught up, the vehicle has been taking an extremely long time to build up power when pressing on the accelerator. Also, after getting an alignment, still felt like the back of the vehicle was going to whip out. Come to find out, the EGR Valve needs to be replaced. The clutch flywheel is also requiring some intervention. Recently upgraded to H&R Lowering Springs and the vehicle feels best when driving fast, but it didn't fix the bumpy rides I've been having on slower journeys. All four struts will be needing some intervention but I will also be upgrading the sway bar end links as well as the sway bar bushings. Cat-back exhaust will also be installed to ensure the breathing is not restricted for this vehicle. To address these issues, the SJ Suby will be fitted with an upgraded EGR Valve and gaskets. An upgraded clutch kit with steel back high torque discs. KYB Struts, Bellows and Mounts. Polyurethane bushings for front and rear sway bars. And rear stability bar endlinks. I anticipate after these repairs, the vehicle will handle like a brand new lady!

As soon as you pass 10 posts your account will be upgraded, sorry about this but it has stopped the spammers and nasties from posting stuff up on here.

Thanks for your updates I love hearing peoples experiences with their car projects. Love to hear how you get on with the Poly bushings on that.

As soon as you pass 10 posts your account will be upgraded, sorry about this but it has stopped the spammers and nasties from posting stuff up on here.

Thanks for your updates I love hearing peoples experiences with their car projects. Love to hear how you get on with the Poly bushings on that.
So actually found out it isn't just a clutch kit that I need. In addition, I will also be upgrading the flywheel. I'm excited to finally feel the car drive like a 2020 model.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back