2011 Sportage

Looking to improve engine performance on my Kia 2011 sportage. Replaced MAP sensor and no codes but still stalls at start, Sometimes twice. Sluggish starts as well (manual.) any suggestions as for where to start would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. BB

Waynne the admin here and I would like to personally extend a sincere welcome to TorqueCars. I apologize for the delay in responding; I've had a really busy period recently, but I believe I've caught up now.

What's your budget and what are you aiming for?

I'm certain you'll fit right in, and I'm looking forward to talking cars with you.

Injector leak-off pipes should be replaced they can become porous. It's a cheap fix, and you'll have gasoline flowing again in no time. While you're at it, check to see whether the fuel filter needs to be updated.

To begin, you "always" begin with the cheapest options. Before replacing the fuel valve, the leak-off pipes and the fuel filter should have been changed. Once again, at the gasoline tank, an air leak might be caused by a corroded or porous connection or a rusted pipe.
Enjoy your stay with us, post as much as you can, and feel free to ask questions or start new topics and debates. Your thoughts and opinions on our current issues and hot polls are always welcome.

Has our new TV channel caught your attention? When you've had a chance to watch it, please let us know what you think of it. https://www.youtube.com/torquecars

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back