Mk1 tt 150 hybrid set up ???????

Flyboy

Car
Audi tt 150
Hi all, new to this site and hoping someone out there can help me.
I purchased a 1.8t lump some time back and have spent months on its rebuild.
It's started life as a 180 Aum and now has had a lot of cash thrown at it. Full steel bottom end, ported and flowed head, 550 injectors., high pressure pump, hybrid k04 tubo, uprated clutch , complete 3inch milltek exhaust and list goes on.
So here we are with a reasonable chance of some half decent BHP, but where do I go to have it set up proper and not some firm that think they know. I live in Eastbourne on the south coast.
Here's hoping .
Regards Bill

Hi Aaron.
The engine and exhaust have been heavily modified so thinking it will run really badly on the ecu fitted, although it has a stage one remap. What I don't want to do is give it to someone who talks the talk but can't set the engine up from scratch, ie re-write the ecu, set up fueling and boost.
Thought the best way of finding the right company is by word of mouth from someone has used them and happy with their work.

Yes. One I can trust, reasonably close to me on the south coast. Say. Kent. Surrey. Eseex. Hampshire.

JFA Automotive are pretty good, I've dealt with John there a few times I think he's still Maidstone way. It's also worth looking into Celtic Tuning, they know these engines quite well and can set them up on a rolling road.

Hi Obi.
Thanks for that.JFA do the set up on a rolling road I assume. Not heard of Celtic will do a Google on them.
Bill

They did for my friend, but this was a long while back so can't confirm if this is still the case.

Thanks for your help. Good to know people like you are out there.
Talking with Badger 5 only 3hrs away. Engine still in bits, but everything is here now.
Thanks again
Bill

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back