Where you buying your rattle cans?

JonRook

Tuner
Car
BMW Peugeot VW T4
I'm having some issues tracking what colour blue my 1994 VW t4 is I can not find any badges or labels with a paint code but I think its Indian Blue.

• If anyone can give me a hint at where else to look that would be great
  • Where are people buying there paint I'll need a few cans just to patch up what im still cutting out but she isn't worth a full respray so just want something that matches as best as possible

according to some forums and a YouTube video I found the label with all the option codes is on the right hand side of the area where the fusebox is, its the usual VW sort that looks like its printed on a 1980s dot matrix printer...

Yeah that's what I was looking for but no joy, thanks though I'll have another poke about when it stops raining .V(

Do you have access to a paint sprayer? I know a few bodyshops that would be happy to mix up some paint for you. Jamie at Autoimage is pretty good, but he does get really busy.

I get most of the stuff I need from the good old ebay.

Do you have access to a paint sprayer? I know a few bodyshops that would be happy to mix up some paint for you. Jamie at Autoimage is pretty good, but he does get really busy.

I get most of the stuff I need from the good old ebay.
I do have access but maybe it'll have to wait till its back on the road so I can run it down so they can match something properly

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back