The things im currently dealing with

projectbimmers

Torque Junkie
Car
BMW 318ti m44
Hey guys, hopefully all is well. As for me, it's ok. Just dealing with a few car issues. Since ur my online family I will vent here. I'm in a better frame of mind now as thos issue has been sorted out. Either way, one of the drain plugs for the sunroof on my car was disconnected and it rained heavily for some time around my way. Needless to say, I was in for a very unpleasant surprise once I got in the vehicle.

Not the worst flood in the world but certainly annoying to discover. I dealt with the issue at hand and used the dilemma to my advantage by getting some needed work handled while the interior was apart.

I also now will replace all of the seals on the vehicle. Being 24yrs old its probably time for that anyway

Hey guys, hopefully all is well. As for me, it's ok. Just dealing with a few car issues. Since ur my online family I will vent here. I'm in a better frame of mind now as thos issue has been sorted out. Either way, one of the drain plugs for the sunroof on my car was disconnected and it rained heavily for some time around my way. Needless to say, I was in for a very unpleasant surprise once I got in the vehicle.

Not the worst flood in the world but certainly annoying to discover. I dealt with the issue at hand and used the dilemma to my advantage by getting some needed work handled while the interior was apart.

I also now will replace all of the seals on the vehicle. Being 24yrs old its probably time for that anyway

I came up with a few things I could do while the interior was taken out. Maybe these tips can help someone as well.