Hello everyone ...

fischerko

Car
Daihatsu Sirion 1.0
Hi everyone. Brian from Manchester here. I've recently purchased new daily 05 Daihatsu Sirion 1.0 in Red (not for long) and trying to get some help, advice, maybe pointers.
I'm a car enthusiast so I fix my own cars (currently own 4) but I'm struggling to find tuning parts for little Sirion.
I wonder if there is someone here that have done some things to his Daihatsu Sirion/ Subaru Justy/ Perodua Myvi.
Thanks for the warm welcome in advance. |B

Hey Brian wassup.
Nah never had a daihatsu and don't have experience, but talking of body, I love their improved front bumper like this one
unnamed.jpg

Just add some wheels, lower it, and the rest is up to engine.

Exact tuning parts for daihatsu are hard to find since they no big in tuning scene, but look up universal stuff that can fit in, and maybe do some stuff yourself?
Good luck mate

This sounds like an awesome project I'll be watching with interest.

Welcome to the site, good to have you along. You'll find this site really friendly, helpful and supportive.

Hi guys.
Thank you for a warm welcome.
Sorry for not replying earlier I got kinda busy with that little car.
I bought it for really cheap so as expected there was a lot of mechanical things needed doing, like brakes, bearings, fuel filler neck. oddly. Just to make it reliable ..
But I'm back at the tuning and styling part of this project. Recently purchased BC Racing coilovers
and some wider wheels. I'll try to upload some pictures.

charger69: I think that the bumper came on a certain model"Daihatsu Sirion FL" which I believe was 4x4 sold in Japan and Malaysia. I personally prefer Subaru Justy front bumper.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

They did indeed fit catalysts on these, they work in a similar way to a car but work at lower temps.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back