I best re introduce myself :)

Massive

Torque Master
Car
Clio 172 Cup
Hello for those that may remember me and my rover and xsara .V(, it's been a looooong time since I was last one here, had a very busy life ups and downs and kinda got sidetracked away from cars for a bit since I sold my old clio

So I'll briefly fill you in split up with ex bought a mk1 cupra r, spent about 5 on it ready to map up, went japfest with my friend and thus is when it got serious,

After much deliberation I bought myself a very rare beauty in the form of a mk4 supra tt 6
As you can see its a wip but is currently sat at work needing a new clutch, so plan is stage 3 clutch with lightened flywheel as I plan on getting a daily soon

Hopefully will be more active this time round :D

P.S. I love me gear knob :rofl:
20141019_154621.jpg 20150214_131602.jpg 20151001_161034.jpg 20150924_171005.jpg

Welcome back buddy, good to hear from you again. Wow it has been ages hasn't it.

You have a really interesting project there, they are getting really rare now, especially the good ones. Keep us posted with your progress.

Will do main things now are an ecu and get the dump valve welded to hard pipe, then map it and should be good for 400bhp, then will go cams hybrids and injectors to push it about 430

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back