have you seen the price of dash cams nowadays?

pat3d

Tuner
Car
rover 45 1.8l s
I was so surprised when looking for a dash cam not so long ago. They are very cheap with a variety of different types. I ordered one for myself just before Christmas and was very impressed by it. I got a second one to give to my brother for Christmas. It was a different one but this one was very good as well, so I kept it and got him a t-shirt instead lol

In some countries every car is fitted with them. I think they are a really good idea, it's also good protection against these crash for cash scams operating around the country.

Fast road cams, competition cams and the new super speed Dash Cams!

Actually I see why you went there.

Looked at these some time ago, but I want one that goes up high near the rear view mirror and has a slim build.
This position makes it much harder to see by the naughty people who would wish to remove it from my car should I stray into the wrong part of town. It also must be one of those set & forget automatic types when the key goes into the ignition. Nothing would be worse than an incident happening and you realise you forgot to switch the darn thing on earlier.