Realistic Car Drawings

przemson

Approved Trader
Car
VW
Just couple of my works done with pencils and markers on 11x16 inches size paper

porsche_by_przemus_d6k656z_by_przemus-d6k65l2.jpg

nsx_by_przemus-d6j8gzm.jpg

ferrari_360_modena_f1_by_przemus-d6ipy28.jpg

Would you consider doing it for a few quid? I would love a picture of my MG.

I'm sure Waynne maybe able to sort something out and a small fee that can go towards site hosting? That way, your drawings get some publicity, the server remains fully functioning and every one is happy!

I'm sure Waynne maybe able to sort something out and a small fee that can go towards site hosting? That way, your drawings get some publicity, the server remains fully functioning and every one is happy!

Sure I'm in

Last edited:
przemson would you please use the contact us button at the bottom of the page to apply to advertise on this site.
As it stands your on the verge of breaching our T&C's.

Here's a wip of mine,

And the finished article:

Reactions: Teo
The pictures are really good mate keep up the good work. My car is away getting a few things sorted at the moment so not able to get any pictures.
Will get some sent across though once I get it back. How many pictures do you need to go off? Also what sort of angle pictures would you need?

Cheers

The pictures are really good mate keep up the good work. My car is away getting a few things sorted at the moment so not able to get any pictures.
Will get some sent across though once I get it back. How many pictures do you need to go off? Also what sort of angle pictures would you need?

Cheers

Just need 4-5 photos do some like front and rear quarter shots and couple from angles that you feel taht are going to look ok and this should work