you bought a WHAT?

Lavender

Car
Smart ForTwo Pulse
OK, in a fit of madness, or a similar rush of blood to the head :mad:, I and my partner have bought a second car for running around this summer. It's a Smart ForTwo Pulse with a (wait for it..) 599 cc engine. it sounds amazing, but the flat spot between gear changes will have to be attended to in short order. We have called her Lavender, I wouldn't normally consider giving a car a name but my girlfriend :love: insisted, so, as she was bought partly as a result of a lagacy from my aunt Jess Lavender, that's what we call her! She's 10 years old, has full Smart service history and only 35K on the clock.

Ultimately, we will get a towing A-frame fitted so we can pull it behind our motorhome - as yet we actually don't HAVE a motorhome, but this is a start.

My REAL car is a Jaguar X-Type sovereign.

John

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

You could fit it in the boot of your Jag and use it as a City commuter car leaving the jag for the fun country runs!

I'd recommend looking into remaps, the gearbox and flatspots can all be addressed with the right map installed. Also the car can take a while to learn your driving style so you might find it improves after 300 miles or so.

Wise choice. If I had a motor home Id tow something around to get buy. The best things about motor homes is you can get in nice quiet spots with no one around. The worst part about motor homes is once your set up, your buggered and have to listen the the wife drone on for hours on end about how ''this is nice''

No, you have done the rite thing there. Now you can set up camp then do for a drive, just hoping to hell that you don't come accros any gradient steeper than a 1 in 34!! lol

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back