R5 gtt an Saxo vts

zman6000

Car
r5 gtt, saxo vts
Hey people just signed up seems like a really friendly and helpful site just looking for hints and tips on tuning and also some good deals :) I've bin a mechanic for over 10 years so ask away if anyway needs advice/opinion.

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you and sounds like you'll be a handy guy to have around.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :) when I get chance to go on my laptop ill upload some pics and stuff. And am from Stafford matey what about you?

if you have an r5gtt then i can help you out alot ;)

what part of staffs are you from fella

How can you help my friend? Any nice parts/bits for sale? Always looking to increase power or smarten up h engine bay or buying useful spares/bargains? Am from Stafford btw what about you?

theres not much i dont know about them ;), also got alot of contacts parts wise etc.

please dont get fooled by any of the old tuner bs group a rubbish especially group a carbs as they are terrible.

power is easily obtained with an r5gtt, what turbo and cam do you currently have? and what boost are you running

Got a ktr 180 on it and standard cam, running 16-17psi but I have a greddy boost controller can run 20psi but like to keep it below 17, I need some good front discs and pads any suggestions? I've got a new cam at home but haven't had time to fit it am not sure of the profile.

I completely forgot aswell I looking for a good downpipe and maybe a good tubular manifold any suggestions? Thanks guys

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back