Maruti Zen

bigmoose

Torque Junkie
Car
Maruti Zen
This is one of the most widely modified cars in my country. You can do any mods on these engines.

You might not have seen this car. Not manufactured now. Still people purchase old ones and mod it. Mine is one.

Thanks Mate.

I dont know if you will be appreciative of the car. Its a hatchback. Even then I will post a pic of my car. I need your feedback on it.
Can you gimme an idea how to post a pic. I dont have the privilages to upload photos in my profile.

Now you have reached 10 posts you will be upgraded. When your name is BOLD you will see all of the upload options.

Looks a bit like a Mazda 121. I see you've got a decent set of spots.

In the UK we rest our wipers on the windscreen ;)

I searched for the Mazda 121 in Google. The design looks the same as mne. But, I think in stock it has got more power. Mine is a little modded one. It has the folowing now.
Header, FFE, stock K & N, stiffened suspension.
Planning to change the intake. (Custom made pipe with a conical K & N filter within a month)I need to do all the mods possibe, but Mr M would not permit..

(We also have zen with NOS set up here)

Maruti Zen is considered to be a family car which is fitted with Petrol and CNG engine. Maruti Zen Estilo is a compact hatchback car which comprised of style and comfort.

Neat looking car, looks like it will be a sleeper. What is the engine size and stock hp? What is the potential hp you can make with your build? It's cute but I've never heard of it.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back