Hi Torque People. New at this lol.....

MrMerce

Car
Bora V5
Just quick one to say hello to everybody,.....errmm My motor is a vw Bora V5,not much done to it yet apart from Induction kit,back box,xnenon headlights and 19" Bk racings alloys. oh and new oil filter! lol only had it a little while but want to get amd stage one remap. Apart from that im done blabbering on lol hope everyone is well and Many thanks.

Welcome to the forum, and nice motor. I had a Bora V5 (150hp version) and then replaced it with a V5 Golf (170bhp) version. Nice engine, loves to rev and makes a cracking sound. My 170hp version ran 188hp on the rollers after a remap & induction kit... was pretty pokey and I enjoyed it a lot until my ex ditched it and wrote it off!! :-(

Hi Rob and cherz mate. Nice chatting to others about cars,my mates are sick n tired of me going on all the time!lol. Yeh the bora v5 is a beast. Its my first car so could of been a bit less power n size but hay! lol i love it man hoping to get coilovers on it by next week then last thing is the remap. I want it near the 200 mark if poss?? might be a bit ambitious and probly means a lot more work. Whats the golf like? Hope all is good king. Nice 1

Hi and welcome to the site.

With regard to a remap, my son is an agent for Celtic Tuning and we live in Bicknacre, very close to Chelmsford! If interested, drop me a PM and I will send you his contact details so you can have a chat with him. No obligation :)

Allo mate, yeh thats very close to me. Sounds good yeh if you can mate that would be wiked. Dont supose you know roughly what the hp gain could be do you? Thanks for that. Nice 1

If you click on my name (old-git) a drop down memu will appear. One of the options is to send a private message. If this doesn't work you may need to have 10 posts first. if you still have trouble call me on 07874 370181. Steve

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Cherz Waynne,yeh everyone seems real nice on here mate. Well ive just got my exhaust done finally, i put a RAM air induction kit in and some new 19"s. Want to fit my coilovers sunday hopefully and get the back end down just a touch.Then last the remap, when money is good! lol The car is sounding insane more like a v8 gurlgle now so im really happy with it so far. Its my first motor so im not expecting mad hp but really wanted to get near my mates clio sport's 180! hahaa One day! Cherz again tho man and hope all is goodski!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back