When did you last wash your car

My wife did our car a few days ago! RESULT! She even did it properly. Sadly with all this hot weather it's covered in dust again!

You've got her well trained Waynne but did she do it right?

yestarday, but it was only a quick wash

spend a total of around 6 hours doing the wifes last week, going to try and finish the bonnet and roof off next week but it was too sunny to polish

The Subaru: got detailed about 2 weeks ago
The Cobalt:got washed back when it was still running (a month or 2)
The Mustang:..........uh......well,...I have washed it before...I know that much...

I do try and keep my car presentable. I clean windows, lights and number plates quite often. Hoover out the interior somewhat less often.

Cleaning the exterior is rare for me. You'd swear that I had black anodised rims all round, not plain alloy ones given the amount of brake dust that's accumulated on them.

There's a fnumber of good hand car wash sites around so I let them have their way with it every month or so. This requires a trip into town though - I live in a small rural village - think Vicar of Dibley if you want an idea of scale.

Well as it's winter here I cba to clean the car. I'd rather sit inside in the warm playing Playstation! :lol:

sounds good! i guess it wouldnt get as dirty in winter as it does in summer, as in summer everything dries out and the dirt and stuff will stick to the car. as in winter the stuff will get mostly washed off from all the rain. altho first fine day in winter would be a good time to wash the car properly :p

hell no last time i washed the car i drove 5 miles and it looked as if id never touched the thing. theres that much dirt and salt on the road here just now the cars more of a mess in winter than summer

hell no last time i washed the car i drove 5 miles and it looked as if id never touched the thing. theres that much dirt and salt on the road here just now the cars more of a mess in winter than summer

You should try it out here. I get a car wash token from work (as all cars are hire cars out here) you go through the wash, you get out and let them hoover inside and shamis the outside (they never do it properly) you drive off the forecort hit a dust storm and the car looks exactly the same!! :toung:

First time it's not rained, snowed or hailed in ages here so washed both the Fester and FocaRSe today and covered the latter up as I don't expect to use her for a few weeks. Fester has been left so long the wheels have stained quite badly but they need a refurb anyways.

RS is still sheeting and beading perfectly but the Fiesta's protection (DJ Purple Haze Pro IIRC) is on its last legs tbh.

how long were you finding with the purple haze ?
fancying a change from the fk1000p but love the fact that 2 coats still beads well after 4 months of weekly washes