Do you drive worse with somone in your car?

billyo

Track Warrior
When someone else is in my car I seem to drive really bad. I clip kerbs crunch gears and all sorts of silly things but when I go on my own my driving is near perfect. Is it just me or do passengers (particularly older ones) make you nervous or just drive badly?

oh man i can feel your pain its my problem to its pretty kiling me i mean i got to nervus when im drivin with some one :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Self-confidence

It just happened to me when I used to drive with my sister because her driving su*ks. And when I drive, she is always watching me (I dont know if she does that to learn or to look for mistakes but it freaks me out and makes me nervous).
It's all because you are afraid passengers would say something if you screwed up on traffic, they make you lose concentration. Or if someone keeps telling you you are a bad driver as you are driving, you just wanna kick 'em out of the car, or maybe keep em in and scare them a little. You must have at least self-confidence, no stress, and make sure you stay safe. You will do great I am sure.

I'm fairly consident now - but I used to drive very differently with people in the car. I think you are right stupfied - its the look that puts you off. I still mess up a bit with parents in the car!!!

Re: Self-confidence

stupified said:
you just wanna kick 'em out of the car, or maybe keep em in and scare them a little. You must have at least self-confidence, no stress, and make sure you stay safe. You will do great I am sure.
yeah man i agree with you that would be great :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: