Hello people :)

Pawel

Car
BMW e36 (316i)
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. My name is Pawel, im polish but i live in england for almost 6 years now :) i own bmw 316i from 1998 ( I love bmw) I wanna lower the car about 30mm-40mm and fit 18" alloys on it :) Im not sure if i need to change the suspension on it or can i tight my up and lover it a bit? (its quite soft) please help me with that one?
Thanks to everyone and have a good day!:)

Greetings and Welcome to TorqueCars My Friend! :)

Somebody will be along in a little while to assist you with your question.
Good luck :)

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

I'll copy your question to the BMW forum where you'll get some answers to your question.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back