just registered hello!

Car
honda accord 1.8vtc
Hi car fanatics,im new to this so please be friendly...

does anyone have any great tips on tweeking under the bonnet ,just to get a little extra performance out of the car?
going to ultimate street car at pod this year and dont want to spend to much in the next 2 months as ive spent a bit recently....

I have a 52 plate vtec 1.8 accord lowered on coilovers full stainless from manifold down,air induction kit with alloy air feed pipe and silicone breathers.. (JUST WANT BIT MORE POWER) Thanks guys.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

Welcome to TorqueCars. :bigsmile:

Next step would be a remap and running higher octane and that should be around the £220-250 mark. Otherwise it'll mean spending more money like better tyres for improved start line traction and a lightweight flywheel. Money is always the stumbling block!

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Hello and welcome to the nuthouse mate ;)

you could look at cams for a bit more power.

for real gains youll need to look towards forced induction

Thanks guys.i shall be spending my time here and will post pics when car is up to scratch,thanks for the tips so far.....

Was thinking of a type r lump some time ago but i was told ,i can build my vtec to a good bhp without doing a transplant.....

Many thanks guys and keep the tips coming ,thanks again ...

Great stuff, Looking forward to your pics. *(You'll need to be up to 10 posts though to get access to the image uploader and avoid the moderation queue. so get posting! ;))

Looking into the cams idea now,aswell as getting the exterior looking peek!
going to put a little donation in soon to,so i can have my stickers to advertise this club,then if anyone asks when im at santa pod , i will be telling them how friendly and helpful you all are.... back soon.

tcsmileysign.gif

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back