Camber Shims - Your Expert Advice

i know MA fitted some sort of axel spacers to his fiesta and iirc he said it made a difference.
but you have a clio 1 of the best handling hatches out there, i really cant see how a £14 product could improve your handling???:confused:

not so much bother about the handling as it is brilliant as cup standard, but i just fancy a bit of a stance, but i think some proper camber kit is needed for that

0.5 deg, not much, will it actually measure that when assembled? No indication of what material it is made from. Can't say I have come across shims like that before, always been mechanically adjustable set-ups. Nothing to lose by giving it a go, but I'd be inclined to want to check the angles before and after to see the effect.

I would be a little concerned regarding the stresses put on the bolts (bolts are designed to be tightened square to work surfaces). Simple solution would be to fit tapered washers so the bolts still sit square.

You will not gain 'stance' from 0.5 camber. Keep the £14 and put it towards a proper set of coilovers. Then you can adjust the camber as much as you like.

I wouldn't bother. The Clio Cup's handling is sublime, go-kart tenacity.

All camber kits do is make your car look like it's broken and wear your tyres out faster.

I would be a little concerned regarding the stresses put on the bolts (bolts are designed to be tightened square to work surfaces). Simple solution would be to fit tapered washers so the bolts still sit square.

that was my main concern, also the way they look like they fit

so lets say the bolted on and wheel sit like this /---\
then when you turn it 180 \---/

since the bolt on the would run /\/\/\/\ like so :blink:

i do know the handling is brilliant as stanard, just wonder what your advice was, ill be putting those pennies towards some coilovers