Aaagghhh..!!!

RobBentley

The Torque Meister
Car
Audi RS6 C6 Saloon
Aaaagghhh!!! Bloody freezing drive into work this morning.

photo.jpg

I tried to put the window down... the poor old W8 has been sat for a few months, I guess it got grumpy. Made a horrid 'crack' sound when it went down.

I'll have to get it into the workshop this afternoon, take a look at it.

Bloody cars!

I tried to put the window down... the poor old W8 has been sat for a few months, I guess it got grumpy. Made a horrid 'crack' sound when it went down.

I'll have to get it into the workshop this afternoon, take a look at it.

Bloody cars!

Indeed, who needs em! :bigsmile:

wifes did that when it was hammering it down opened the window to speak to someone and it feel to the floor, not fun driving the 17 miles back with the window wide open so i know your pain

Suppose I should think myself lucky. It wasn't raining!

My Mum had a Rover SD1 Vitesse & the windows were playing up (a rare occurence for Rovers of this era :toung:) & I was told not to touch the switches, she went into a shop & left me in the car. I got bored & started playing with the leccy windows & then the drivers window wouldn't go back up after that it started raining I tried to stop the rain coming in with a towel from her gym bag but it was futile!

I got a right rollicking for that. Still it hasn't stopped me from pressing buttons when I shouldn't! :lol:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back