Screen wash could save your life

As we go into summer fewer people use screenwash as they view it as an antifreeze substitute so it would be quite a timely warning.

Surely not?

im going to use vinegar so the bacteria tastes nicer,
what a load of rubbish

not that im against screenwash, i use it all the time, but come on
whats next,??

im going to use vinegar so the bacteria tastes nicer,
what a load of rubbish

not that im against screenwash, i use it all the time, but come on
whats next,??

couldnt agree more!!!!

next is all the germs/bacteria (quite a while to go yet fortunately) get killed everybodys immune system becomes nul and void. we all get sick very easily then the government will get rid of the nhs and bring in health insurance like the yanks, and the population will decrease (not by natural selection like it should be! but by your bank balance!)
just call me nostradamus;):amuse:

I did once have the misfortune to borrow a Vectra (that's bad enough anyway) but this car clearly had the same washer tank fill as it did when new. Then stench of rotting biological material was unbelieveable. So bad that I used to set the air intake to recirc (thankfully that worked, it was a Vectra after all, most things break very easily) just to wash the screen.

oh bugger! i better get down to A+E .... i caught a gob full yesterday unblocking the washer jet on my sisters car!!!!:amazed:..... or maybe ill come back down to earth and realise im more likely to die of a car driving through the window of my third floor flat lol

i think that sums up my feelings on that....

typical scaremongering. seems they are still trying to dream up something new after the SARS and swine flu fiasco's. I use screen-wash anyway as find water doesnt remove squashed insects from the screen.