What is it about driving

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
We all really like driving but what is it about driving that you find so appealing?

For me it is being at one with the car through a slalome of bends and the noise of the engine.

What about you? How do you define driving pleasure?

It would have been fine if we could find endless roads where no one would stop us from doing drifts, drags, wheelies, burnouts, teaching driving lessons to kids... driving pleasure up to me is when you can do whatever you want from your car. But humans have limitations too...hehe

for me its the feeling of taking the car right to its limits on an open road ( by that i obviously mean a private road or track) feeding the car into the corners clipping the apex and accelerating hard feeling the power of acceleration push me back into my seat. looking behind me to find the car following has fallen behind by miles! then pulling up to smell the heat off the tyres and brakes listening to the engine tick as it cools down after being driven right on the edge.... and knowing that i was untouchable :D

i love to drive at night, good weather and hardly nobody on the rd
i get the most pleasure from driving under these conditions,
it gives me time to think about stuff, plus i just love being with my car when its queit, not because i speed or anything but its when i really love the car the most