405 pics

Well from what I found out about that car, when they ran it in the pari-dakar it had about 410 hp and when they ran it on pikes peak it had 600 hp

the t16 is basically the same (and i use that term VERY loosely) as what you get in the road car, just heavily modified, I think it was actually peugeot who ran it as well

Well from what I found out about that car, when they ran it in the pari-dakar it had about 410 hp and when they ran it on pikes peak it had 600 hp

the t16 is basically the same (and i use that term VERY loosely) as what you get in the road car, just heavily modified, I think it was actually peugeot who ran it as well

I did quite a lot of reading into it- The body's actually nothing like the RC I don't think- I know that's certainly the case with the 205 t16.

Here's my one of my all time youtube favourite videos... ever:

http://www.arivatanenrally.com/en/cars/peugeot-405-t16-pikes-peak.html

I drive a 405- Love it ;)

You're probably right there chap,

I've never driven a 405 so I don't know what there like, I do like old pugs though (I have one myself) they really don't make them like they used to....

anyone got any 405 pics? i'd like to see some nice ones. i might buy one :D

406decotev1.jpg

Any excuse to shoe horn one of my favourite films into a thread. :amuse:​

IF my car is anything to go by then they should be fantasticly good...

Correct ;) the only thing wrong with the 405- is they're all a little under-powered and have to adapt to soft suspension in a saloon- lift off over-steer in the wet on substantial non-traffic light roundabouts is an experience ;)

Almost like my car then, all old pugs like to go sideways when provocked,

brilliant, the underpowered thing isn't a problem for me though as my car weighs less than 1200kg so I have plenty of power to make swift progress,

Also I can tell your a megadeth fan ;)

I used to have a 405 SRi 1.9 (same as the 205 gti engine) and that was a good car. It was my first car when I passed my test but I loved it for the time I had it. My mate petar has played with the Mi16 version with thoughts of uprating internals and turning it into a t16 but the chassis and handling would have been too dangerous lol.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back