need help A.S.A.P

davy

Wrench Pro
Car
evo 7
i have a evo 7 400bhp
my problem is with the drivetrain when it is cold it is fine but after about half hour of driving around town when turning around corners slowly the front wheels start clickin as if the cv joints are gone but there fine.
i got a few people saying it was the diff in the gearbox but as i have the box out the diff looks fine it just looks standard,anybody have this problem let me know cheers asap

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd check the driveshafts. Have a look also at the steering rack.

Just a quick note please refrain from using text speak as it makes it harder to read the post. Cheers mate. :)

ye there fine,i was told that ther is a competition diff in the box,and it only makes noise cause of the plates in the diff get warm and start bangin off each other and thats the noise,know that i have the diff out im not sure what im lookin at

no the box is perfect,it's just the way they set it up in japan.more than likely for driftin they set the diff in the box to spin the front wheels at the same speed (as in a locked diff)
just sell that box i got a standard box last weekend,put new bearings in it yesterday.
Just waitin on my clutch and i while be back on the road shuld have it wed