Howdy!

T

tallphilly88

Hi Guys!

My name is Phil, im 21 and I have a Silver '01 peugeot 306 1.4 5-door! (Its my second one, I love 'em:love:) and as the insurance is a killer I plan to stay with 1.4's for a while

Current Mods are (..hmm:blink::bigsmile:)

> Air Filter with straight through stainless steel pipe (Nice Grrr to it:D)

> 16" Team Dynamic Pro Race (in gloss black) wrapped in Toyo Proxes tyres!

> Complete aftermarket sound system (Headunit, 2x tweeters, 6 x componets, 1 x 12" Sub, pioneer & Alpine)

> Built-in to dash Parrot Bluetooth kit.

If anybody has infomation / experience on the following please get in touch (I will post loadsa questions for you guys :))

> lowering torsion bars

> front Coil over's

> Window tinting (No Bubbles please)

> Front ecosse grill & de-badged bonnet (ugly ugly badge)

> Replacing front Seats with Racing seats (Air bags in sides are causing problems, obviously need to pass MOT's)

Thanks for reading all about me & my car!

hey and welcome to the site mate.
can you not get resistors that will fool the control unit into thinking the airbags are still there ?

My name is Phil, im 21 and I have a Silver '01 peugeot 306 1.4 5-door! (Its my second one, I love 'em:love:) and as the insurance is a killer I plan to stay with 1.4's for a while

You must be doing something wrong then because I'm 20 and insured fully comp on an Alfa GT JTDm (Group 15 insurance), and was insured on a group 14 Punto GT with mods at 19.

Hmmm...what do you want to know about coilovers?

hi and welcome, what do you want to know about window tinting?

where abouts in this wonderful world of ours are you? :)

Hello there and welcome to TorqueCars where you are bound to get answers to all of your questions. Feel free to post up specific questions and we will do our best to answer them.

I do not think airbags are checked in an MOT so removal of the door ones will not affect this. Ask your local MOT tester if you are concerned about this.

Hi & welcome. :D
I'd leave any airbags well alone, if you tell your Insurance company you've removed 'em they'll bump up your premium. If you don't tell them & have a crash & they find out... Eek! :blink:

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back