im confused!!!!!

herb

modherbrator
Car
Seat Leon Cupra
with prince telling me the japs have seen the light and ditched the big kits, shopping lists, graphics, air brushing and have opted for the more smooth look associated with the europe

and now i see these pics from the first opel meet in germany and find the roles seem to be reversed with some of the cars having the bumpers to big for the car, shopping lists, graphics sprayed/vinyl, and air brushing
the proof is here
http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j124/Omega25/Bohnhorst 2009/?action=view&current=18bbeda7.pbw
if this is a taste of the thing to come from the rest of europe (which will catch on in the uk) im dreading it :(

To be honest a lot of that stuff you see over here anyway, it's all a bit meh... if you ask me, it's like everyone's stuck in rut & their not sure where to go next. I like some the retro tin on there, I'm all up for seeing more of that on the road. Scrap old cars to get cash from the government to buy new ones? Nah Strip it, cage it & throw A big engine in! :bigsmile::amuse:

with prince telling me the japs have seen the light and ditched the big kits, shopping lists, graphics, air brushing and have opted for the more smooth look associated with the europe

and now i see these pics from the first opel meet in germany and find the roles seem to be reversed with some of the cars having the bumpers to big for the car, shopping lists, graphics sprayed/vinyl, and air brushing
the proof is here
http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j124/Omega25/Bohnhorst 2009/?action=view&current=18bbeda7.pbw
if this is a taste of the thing to come from the rest of europe (which will catch on in the uk) im dreading it :(

The Europeans have been doin cars like this for years it's nothing new there mate.

I like some the retro tin on there, I'm all up for seeing more of that on the road. Scrap old cars to get cash from the government to buy new ones? Nah Strip it, cage it & throw A big engine in! :bigsmile::amuse:

Aaaaamen! Gospel! Talk to me brother! New cars drive themselves too much and are getting too gay anyways. No individuality anymore either.

It's all about the bog standard minter look, or the track slag look.

Yeah I've seen this 'bad' form of modding a lot. It's been a trend before, it may be again, but the smooth look is a constant I feel because it's less offensive lol. I'm a big fan of the OEM+ look myself :)