rover 216 hatcback tips

sohc or dohc. i think all the rovers got the sohc. budget ? how much increase are you looking for ? would you consider swapping the engine?

ohh and welcome to the site

looking for as much bhp as i can get it it is already fast but want more power thinking of nos and an air filter super charger and an electrick boost valve

looks like youve got a big job ahead of you mate
dont think the 200 came with air con did they ? if they did you could get shot of it and fit a supercharger in its place. if not your going to have to mak a bracket for it and get a custom drive belt made for it.
you seem content on induction, what about the exhaust ? no point in getting all the air in the strangleing the engine as it cant get out.

and the same as TN whats the electric boost valve ? not one of those bloody electric superchargers thats run off the battery ?

got a full stainless steel exhaust induction kit i have had 120 out of it so far it has 130 on the clock. but want to go faster how much do u think it will cost for a super charger

thats an indicated 120 mate chances are under gps youd be luck to be doing 110 at most and i hope that was on a private road.

supercharger kitscan vary in price had you had aircon you couldhave picked up a second hand mini one for a couple of hundred, pipework including intercooler would have been another couple.

FSE fuel boost valve makes the acceleration more snappy. Get the bushes uprated as the standard Rover bushes are rubbish - they rarely last beyond a couple of years.

Why not drop in a 1.8VVC engine or a 2.0 Turbo lump?

FSE fuel boost valve makes the acceleration more snappy. Get the bushes uprated as the standard Rover bushes are rubbish - they rarely last beyond a couple of years.

Why not drop in a 1.8VVC engine or a 2.0 Turbo lump?

Waynne i've already hinted that I have Turbo lump that would go nicely in his engine bay. :lol::lol:

Ok i concede

It's a funny story really. I was searching for a Turbo for months and couldn't get one at a reasonable price. So I bought a second Ti only to buy a replacement turbo the next day for £35 I did however fetch it from leicester which was £20 in petrol. But yes I know have a spare Turbo as well.