Hayleys Astra SXi

Re: Hiya guys and dolls.....

3672670580a7824694678l.jpg

The alloys are on :)

Re: Hiya guys and dolls.....

yeah definately! I try not to park against kerbs altogether now lol :lol:

Looks nice - I've copied some of the posts into the gallery - you'll get more replies in here. Eventually the posts in the welcome section get buried so this way we'll have an easy to find record of your car.

Post up more pics of your next mod when you get a chance Hayley.

Thanks Waynne :) Once my lights go on, I'll post some more pics.

Yeah prince its a nicer drive but u can feel the stones and other bumpy stuff on the road but apart from that its nicer.

yeah i put my audi wheels back on yestarday and what a difference you feel more ofthe road and can feel theres more grip there now. VW ones back to the shed until next year

what lights are you going with ?

yeah the grip is lovely on them.

Well providing I win them on ebay lol, they are rear smoked ones with a mirror gloss finish, and along the bottom of each strip of light there are about 10 led lights.

cheerz wayne, yeah they are a lot better and brighter and they seem to light up the other side of the road aswell, if that makes sense lol.

Hayley, that is hardly a stealth look. It's brazen and bold

Not to my taste - can you imagine a 4dr saloon (despite the fact that it shifts disproportionately well) in that get up?

No!

Nor can I, and I won't be copying

But I love it,

Style with a purpose

Cheers,

P.

Hayley, that is hardly a stealth look. It's brazen and bold

Not to my taste - can you imagine a 4dr saloon (despite the fact that it shifts disproportionately well) in that get up?

No!

Nor can I, and I won't be copying

But I love it,

Style with a purpose

Cheers,

P.

I said I'm going for the stealth look, dunno what my car is at the moment.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: