Supercharger or turbo

should i take my car into honda?
no mate, not unless the problem is consistant

having no vtec is usally oil related, if the oil isnt warmed up to normal tempeture, vtec wont work, car needs to be fully warmed

this could have been over the weather too, vtecs work or they dont, simple as, the digital read out on your car is 3 bars = normal tempeture
but it still isnt warmed, when you have the 3 bars, give it 10 mins, then drive on and let me know, you should have vtec loud and clear

thanks that makes sense cause my car was really cold.... thats alot buddy
well the car was sitting in -40 mate, thats bout to make the oil a bit like carmel, not good as the vtec is worked of oil pressure

hope its ok for you:D

ebay has some cheep exhaust.... i was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the reliability... i was doing some research and heard alot of good things about obx exhaust and megan headers...

depends on what you mean by a dual exhaust.
if you mean twin tailpipes or 2 back boxes them itll not make much difference.
if its 2 pipes from the manifold then it could do depending on the application, however dont think the lude will have enough gases for it to make much difference

so if it came from the manifold i could get even more horse? But it probably wouldnt be too much more? like 15-20 horse with dual exhaust?

so i just bought a tanabe exhaust and had it installed by honda and it sounds awesome, and gives some noticeable pull at high rpms... can anyone recommend a brand of header? and does anyone know anything about air breathers? (sorry i havnt been on in a while my computers hard drive crashed and i just got my comp back)

That's an oil breather. Allows you to vent your oil vapour into the atmosphere more cleanly. I wouldn't recommend sticking it straight onto the breather pipe sort of thing, get a catch tank.

Forgive my naivity, but what do you mean when you talk about headers? I know i read about them, but can't for the life of me remember what they are lol.

I have a JDM swapped prelude, buying exhaust system within a few weeks, then wanting to do a cam mod, just wondering if stage 1 upgraded mods would have an adverse effect on the supporting parts, (gearbox, tranny, valve springs, that sorta thing) Basically just wondering how safe ugrading cams would be. THANKS!