620Ti battery problem

thanks mate ill try that how many is there

I'm not sure exactly but there is a few more dotted around the car. I've only just got mine so it's a learning curve for me too. Although I have been doing some research on them for a while. Get yourself on ebay and buy the repair manual cd. I got 1 the other day for 3 quid. It arrived the next day too. Haven't had the chance to have a good look at it yet though.

Just a thought its not the starter motor trying to draw too much current? Its worth checking and would mean the battery needs to be 100% to work it.

i got this man today to see wat drain the battery and he says the alternator in gone. its running 31 amps. and it should be running abt 55 amps is that right wound u say

i got this man today to see wat drain the battery and he says the alternator in gone. its running 31 amps. and it should be running abt 55 amps is that right wound u say

I'm unsure at the min as to what they actually run at but I know a ti alternator is an 85 amp unit....

yes am gona try one tomoz. is it hard fitting 1. i use all spanners and know abt engines never done 1 tho

also i got a turbo boost gauge but how do i fit it

The alternator is a fairly easy job. Just make sure you get the belt tight enough but not tooo tight. Did you get some boost pipe and a 3 way connector? If so feed the pipe from engine to wherever your mounting the gauge. Then cut small pipe that comes out your dunp valve and attach the 3 way adaptor to the pipe you have just cut and the pipe that goes to your boost gauge....Simple.....

yeh i got all that and 3 way connector. but ill do the boost controller next time

Right the thin pipe is boost pipe...This needs to go from your engine into the car where you are going to mount the gauge. Next there is a pipe the same as the 1 you've got with the gauge coming out of the Dump Valve. You need to cut this pipe and attach it to the three way connector and also connect the new pipe to it. Connect new pipe to boost gauge and wire the illuminaation up and jobs a good un......

ohh so i get the dump valve pipe cut in half then put the 3 way in between get the new pipe in dump vave 3 way connector then up to gauge

thanks mate thats all gd. ill do that tommoz. do u no where the lamba sensor is and temp sensor my petrol is killing at 13 miles to a gallon. my car is all standerd

thanks mate thats all gd. ill do that tommoz. do u no where the lamba sensor is and temp sensor my petrol is killing at 13 miles to a gallon. my car is all standerd

Erm unsure as of yet but watch this space. I'm gonna have a look at the workshop cd tomorrow so will let you know then. Do you have a heavy right foot?