Where's all the 620ti owners? Any out there?

turbonutter69

TC ModFather
Car
Insignia SRI.
Hi all any more 620 Turbo owners out there. I wouldn't mind getting your views on the car as to repair an services an types of oil an what not. I've just acquired a 1995 620ti an plan to mod it but first I'm gonna clean her up. Anyone got any tips or advice? It would be nice to hear from other 620ti owners...:D

Hi all any more 620 Turbo owners out there. I wouldn't mind getting your views on the car as to repair an services an types of oil an what not. I've just acquired a 1995 620ti an plan to mod it but first I'm gonna clean her up. Anyone got any tips or advice? It would be nice to hear from other 620ti owners...:D

the only advive i can give about the 620ti is try and source a spare gearbox in advance cause if it goes they are like hens teeth to get hold of i know 1 lad had to pay almost as much for 1 as he did the car :amazed: and when my mates went he ended up using a box from a diesel cause he couldnt get hold of 1 from a ti

2 good mods for the Ti -

Non reciprocating bleed valve, same trick as normal bleed valve but somehow works in reverse, so sh*t loads of boost and less lag, had one on my 820 Vitesse Turbo.

Also had a Nissan Pulsar GTi-R turbo fitted inplace of the std turbo, few minor mods required but knocks the power to around 230 bhp, with std boost :lol:

Try Motobuild, they got the goodies and an equivelent turbo on offer i think for a good upgrade, turbo easy to change as well.:)

2 good mods for the Ti -

Non reciprocating bleed valve, same trick as normal bleed valve but somehow works in reverse, so sh*t loads of boost and less lag, had one on my 820 Vitesse Turbo.

Also had a Nissan Pulsar GTi-R turbo fitted inplace of the std turbo, few minor mods required but knocks the power to around 230 bhp, with std boost :lol:

Try Motobuild, they got the goodies and an equivelent turbo on offer i think for a good upgrade, turbo easy to change as well.:)

Motobuild's Turbo's are around £800 I think thats abit steep when it can be bought from America for around £250.