Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Angel Eye

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Massive

Torque Master
Car
Clio 172 Cup
Personally i hate morrete style headlights they just look fugly from my point of view i dont know why they just screem quasimodo at me!

but obviosuly some people like them but lets see what is most popular ;)

aye, those morrette lights are the most horrible things ever (no offence if someone here has them). the worst ones are those that leave the sidelights / indicators as they are i.e. im thinking peugoet 306, subaru impreza etc you know what i mean. i didnt realise they had a name until i read this thread. angel eyes can look really smart but can look cheap and nasty sometimes. they need to be really white or light blue and not the normal yellowy colour of standard headlights. saw a clack audi tt today that had angel eyes that really looked the business

aye, those morrette lights are the most horrible things ever (no offence if someone here has them). the worst ones are those that leave the sidelights / indicators as they are i.e. im thinking peugoet 306, subaru impreza etc you know what i mean. i didnt realise they had a name until i read this thread. angel eyes can look really smart but can look cheap and nasty sometimes. they need to be really white or light blue and not the normal yellowy colour of standard headlights. saw a black audi tt today that had angel eyes that really looked the business

i vote morette as i like them on the mk3 astra, pug 206 and they are not as common as angel eyes

Angel eyes - are they the dipped beam enclosures used on some BMW 5 series models where the sidelight appears as an annular ring around the dipped beam reflector?

Angel eyes - are they the dipped beam enclosures used on some BMW 5 series models where the sidelight appears as an annular ring around the dipped beam reflector?

yes mate they are the ones used on bmws
example of morettes
206.jpg

example of anle eyes
P2602-02-1-E-98-02-03-2.jpg

just to justify my vote

couldnt really vote because of my view.

angel eyes on light coloured cars and the others on dark coloured cars.

but really, its down to the car aswell.

(not much help i know lol)

I think the angel eyes will be going the way of Lexus rear light clusters soon. The Morette look nice with carbon fibre surround but as Steve09 says it depends on the colour of the car involved.

angel eyes the morettes can look really bad on some cars, some people black out or tint the angel eyes for a more personal look. which is good as all the angel eyes are really common.

yea angel eyes are common i admit, but they look cool on the majority of cars, although the pug 206 morretes are not as bad as for e.g. the focus ones still prefer angels, have to be black though dont like chrome!

Here's my headlights. These were imported and are unavailable in the UK market. The black background can be painted any colour if I choose.

I'll have to post up a better picture when I get a chance.

i think my mates got the same ones as you, i cant post a pic tho coz i dunno how to.
look on my pics on my profile see if they are.

wll just got my angeleye headlights fitted to my BMW 323I SE. even though its a '98 plate adding these lights has given the front of the car a more modern look and plus i have also fitted HID bulbs in to them and the front fogs and they look fantastic....

either ones can look good, like on a focus or on some pugs, the morettes will look good, but angle eyes might not, but then again for other cars, angels look better. i would prefer to have angel on mine because they look a bit more standard than morettes!