My car may be sold

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
I have had my car on the market for some time but no interest/bites so dropped the price to a sum that would cover what had been spent on it over the last 15 months and now have much interest.

I have been having misgivings and a poor nights sleep tossing and turning seeing the car has been part of my life since 92 and have experienced the many highs and lows that comes with owning a modified car.

If the sale goes thru I will be on the hunt for a good early Honda Type R that will be left stock well I will get an extra set of wheels with semi slicks and upgrade the pads.

You can't beat a fresh start, I think if you keep a car too long and start to have problems with it you'll end up with bad memories, it's better IMO to keep things fresh.

Why the sell?

Lunchy I wanted something with a few mod cons and comfort like air con to allow me to keep the windows closed to keep out dust at some events when others on the return track pass by and keep me cool on hot days wile waiting for my turn at events.

I also had to make a choice between a younger car or younger wife so I will be taking the cheaper least expensive option :lol:

Am not holding my breath as the motor is smokey and definitely needs a freshen up and I have been up front with the potential buyer telling him that if not sold then I would be pulling it over Christmas.

Sadly the sale didn't proceed as it would have meant the buyer would have had to get it re-engineered in his home state due to them not recognizing my Queensland engineering certificates that are ok in some other states.

A new buyer who competes at some of my events had said he will buy it and has asked for my details so he can pay.Will need to check account.

Deposit now in bank so it is SOLD |B

The buyer used to rally in a Starion and says that he will enter it in some events so looking forward to seeing how much better it will go with a younger faster more experienced driver who has a lot more track time than my budget allows.

The hunt for its younger replacement begins in earnest :)