corsa D 1.3 cdti 5door facelift model

ICEDEMON

Wrench Pro
Car
vauxhall corsa 1.3
Im startin on my project and looking to find hints and tips on easy todo mods and tun8ng on my car and even l8nks to some good sites i can buy parts. Any opinions or help w9uld be much appreciated. Soon as i yave some pics of what ive do lne i will post them up.

Thanks t9 very help full links im going to start buying parts soon as i have been looking around my self but i could never really find any sites i guess ive been looking in the wrong places |B thanks

Your welcome buddy, just remember to keep us updated with plenty of photos.
Also you could consider starting a thread in our project section :)

Yes you are ok to post pictures now as you have made 10+ posts so the system will allow you to. We have this rule to help us to deter the spammers who plague this site.

Use Photobucket and follow these T9 easy instructions: :)

Ok, first make sure that you have both TC and Photobucket opened and next to each other to make things easier.

Have your reply box in TC open and ready to go. Now go to Photobucket!

1) On Photobucket, go to the photo you want to display, if you look underneath the photo you will see this:

Email & IM
Direct
HTML
IMG

2) Click your mouse once on the box to the right of the word: IMG and it will turn blue in colour.

3) Then with your cursor still on the blue, now right click and another dialogue box will open.

4) Now left click again on the word: Copy

5) Now go back to your open "Reply" box and left click once to start your cursor flashing.

6) Now right click your mouse and you will see another box of words open up and you will see the word: Paste.

7) Now left click on the word: Paste

8) Now the URL of the photo has now been added into your post. Press: Enter or Return on your keyboard after the URL, this will put your cursor after the URL so you can start to write your post with what you want to say.

9) Now at the bottom of the reply page you will see the words: Submit Reply and Preview Post in small rectangular boxes - left click on: Preview Post to check that everything is ok including your picture, BEFORE you click on the: Submit Reply box to upload your post onto the site.

And there you have it
clip_image001.png

If you have trouble then just send obi_waynne a PM, he built the website so will know exactly what to do for a mobile viewing.

Yea cool sounds good only problem i have is i dont have a pc only my phone. And my pics keep roting wen i go to post them

20160221_065939.jpg
Inside lights in foot well installed. I want to get the speedo and other dials re colooured to blue as well

Last edited:
If you upload them to Photobucket first, this will give you the option in "edit" to rotate the photo clockwise or anticlockwise.

To be honest buddy, I don't see where you would want to fit any further exterior mods ?-/
Remember the old trap which is easy to fall into, very easy to get carried away and regret what you have done later on. Take a step back and think about the exterior mods very carefully before you proceed.

Im only going for changing the lips on the bumbers il find on for example post picScreenshot_2016-02-06-20-46-12.pngit the red 1 im thinking of and this as rear they are booth on slight changes but add that little extra on

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-28-15-52-46.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-28-15-52-46.png
    295.9 KB · Views: 0
Do yourself a favour and see if you can view a car with that on first. I have done this myself where something looks good on a photo but pants on the car :(

I would be failing in my duty if I did not point these things out to you first :)

No thats cool man i have seen thes already on another guys car i asked him were he got them and he pointed me that way but as u say depending colours and things they can look different on other cars. I also have some smoked side repeators on order for the the car they are LED and all black they look nice on my buddys car he has somthing completly differnt but they are nice little lights

Can i put the vxr mirrors on my 5 door and are they electric and heated thanksScreenshot_2016-04-20-05-44-08.png
Oviousy i would get them resprayed but i just wana no if they would work thanks guys

Electric mirrors have certainly been available on this model. My parents have 12 plate 1.4 SE with electric mirrors. Complete aside but their 1.4 petrol model is spineless compared to the 1.3 litre CDTi. You have made a wise choice in going for the diesel engine. It's Fiat derived motor and it's nice to drive even without mods and maps.

Electric mirrors have certainly been available on this model. My parents have 12 plate 1.4 SE with electric mirrors. Complete aside but their 1.4 petrol model is spineless compared to the 1.3 litre CDTi. You have made a wise choice in going for the diesel engine. It's Fiat derived motor and it's nice to drive even without mods and maps.
Yes the car has elec mirrors i just wanted to make sure they would work on my car as its a 5 door but awsome i will be geting these and testing my theory. And yes i wanted the diesel cos i did research on wat would have better mpg and be cheaper on the insurance but still have some grunt and look nice and this ticked every box i needed lol. Im going to start wraping differnt interior parts in chrome blue soon starting with the vents ;)

Last edited:
Well got my new indicators yesterday and fitted them first pic is the old 1 an the rest is the new ones

20160427_132305.jpg
20160427_132510.jpg
20160427_132329.jpg

I also bough new window switches and head light switch with blue LEDs 20160426_220844.jpg

I also put some insignia jet window washers on the car now the washer actualy clean the windows lol :)

Fan spray washer jets are pretty heavy in terms of draining the screen wash tank. Cars with headlight wash often have huge tanks - 7 litres is not unusual.

Fan spray washer jets are pretty heavy in terms of draining the screen wash tank. Cars with headlight wash often have huge tanks - 7 litres is not unusual.
True but i was draining the fluid all the time tryin to get the jets to clean now i just give them a flick and the jobs agooden :) but thanks for info. And i dnt have head light washers but ill see how long this tank lasts. Pitty i cant do rear 1 as its so tiny. I think the beging of my little venture is goin well now i need to find some 1 who puts the blue LEDs in the rest of the bits in the car. If some 1 buys spare parts and puts them in and sells them is best chance i have as with the switches ive already changed. But hay slow and steady wins the race. So far all the switces and lights and jets all together has been low cost and knowing some decent people has helped. Were il go next im not sure

Also in the long run i found some nice allys i wana put on the car in the future but im not sure if body work will need to be widend or extended as ive not had experince with dish type wheels heres a pic 20160419_221547.jpg