ecs UPGRADE N75VALVE

ade225R

Car
seat leon cupra r
Im thinking of purchasing this ECS upgrade N75 valve from psi tuning for seat leon cupra r .. its not chipped if this makes a difference but does any one know of this product , any good reviews etc etc

cheers

Personally I'd only change the N75 if it's damaged. We seem to be getting quite a few Cupra owners signing up lately.

This is good I quite like the engine options in the Cupra range. Seat always seem to extract a little more out of them compared to other VAG group manufacturers.

What mods do you have or have you planned @DavidBlack for yours? It's nice to have you along.

It depends what your budget is, what mods you plan and what the car will be used for.

The 2.0TFSi is the performance choice in my mind straight away, the FR shows what you can wring out power and performance wise. 270bhp should be a sensible aim.

The 2.0 diesels are also great cars if remapped and still turn out to be very cheap to run.

Bain of my life these valves... If I had a £1 for every standard car that arrived for remap with this valve leaking, I would be a very rich person indeed.

How do you tell, are the leaks easy to notice?

If you know the car... you'll tell as the driver, as on peak boost it won't be as strong as it should. As they get worse you'll get fault codes (boost pressure regulation yada yada yada... yawn). Annoyingly they rarely throw the engine light because of it, normally you just get a code logged.

It's reasonably easy to tell by logging requested vs actual boost on something like VCDS... and of course the usual give-away is you map a car and it doesn't feel much faster. Generally this is because the valve is leaking and barely holding factory boost - we turn it up, and it just leaks more.