Turbocharger

If turbonator really worked that well then manufacturers would fit this as standard. There are a lot of negative reviews of intake swirling products around the net so tread carefully. If you really want a swirl vortex then get an old Dyson vacuum - the clear drum bit is all you need and this will accelerate the air and filter out particles down to 0.5 or whatever microns.

I've had a turbonator installed on my car doesn't do much t least i didn't feel a difference and it can be a hazard to u r engine if anything were to break away from it!!!

if you guys like look up www.powersystem.fr sounds interesting thinking of getting myself one if I don't go through with the turbocharger!!

1. Lower compression ratio to 7:1
2. Would be good to change pistons to forged pistons
3. Buy exhasut manifold, turbo, intercooler, pipes, gaskets, flanges for downpipe
4. Install all components then you need to feed turbo with oil (T bracket on oil pressure and oil drain can be done just by removing an oil pan, clean it and make a hole for the drain).
5 Test if everything seals and go to dyno to set the ecu details ( ignition time, ....)

Costs for all new material arround 2000 - 5000 eur (here in Slowenia)
Costs for used material 600 - 2000 eur ;D

ALmost forget, this is for start and it's basic. For next level and more hp you need bigger injection, stronger fuel pump, stronger engine block...

Hope it helps!
Take care

Last edited:
Greetings basi90 and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

4. Install all components then you need to feed turbo with oil (T bracket on oil pressure and oil drain can be done just by removing an oil pan, clean it and make a hole for the drain).

Oil return from turbo needs to be app 12mm id as it is gravity feed and must be above the full oil level in the pan and as straight as possible with minimal bends.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back