680bhp compound charged Lotus Exige 1.8.

I like it, very much. My kind of car nut.

2150lbs, 700+BHP = 2.7lb/hp. That is seriously powerful. He's also had some nice cars previously.

Last edited:
I love that so much! A great guy who will not accept defeat or listen to the phrase: You can't do that buddy it won't work! :amuse:

Like the number plate :)

That is a really good find! Nice to know there are still plenty of die hard car fanatics around.

yep, i've had many an email conversation with him, he gave me a few hints to get mine running properly.

I wonder how they get away with tyres like that, I must admit Frank is a very arrogant man,

Holy cow! I read all 7 pages; the TC filter would have gone into server melt down before the end of the first page :amazed::amazed:

Such a shame this had to happen, I wish Frank the best of luck getting it back on the road bigger and better than before! :)

I wonder how they get away with tyres like that, I must admit Frank is a very arrogant man,

Well I have to admire the dedication that went into building that car claymore! The need to have an engaging personality as well!!! A tough one that :amuse:

Looking at his comments on the forum and YouTube, I tend to agree. I can see his point of view - he built the car for him to play with, not for competition, but he has an unfortunate way of arguing his point of view.

I was toying with the idea of making contact, but I don't think I will bother. Mind you, it may be interesting to see his reaction as his new project will be getting close to my projected lbs/bhp :)